Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ideas

I am the person that has always worked overtime every week.  I am the one that up until last year always had 2 or 3 jobs.  Now I'm the one sitting on my couch and sitting in a chair at work unable to do anything but "light duty" work aka computer data entry.  I've gone from walking about 6 miles each shift not counting the lifting of patients, jump bags and equipment to data entry.  I'm going nuts.  Tonight I rode 5 miles on my little stationary rehab bike.  
I mentioned on the last post I have been watching YouTube videos about hiking, camp cooking and various other outdoorsy topics.  Which has led me to my new motivation -  Come up with new recipes to make on the trail, make a YouTube video and share to the world.  
I want to help others and myself to have some great meals that add variety to a potentially repeating menu.  
The other challenge - do it on a budget without dehydrating my own foods.

We will see how this goes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment